This new, even more gentle version of a Dorwest best seller is ideal for pets with specific sensitivities.
Developed to provide whole-body benefits and suitable for young cats or dogs, or those with known sensitivities. Especially formulated using a blend of seven herbs – five from the original formula and two new additions. German chamomile is well known for its calming and balancing properties and Marshmallow root is traditionally used for its soothing effect on the gut, making this mix perfect for immature guts or pets that are prone to gut upsets.
A milder flavour means that even sensitive palates are catered for!
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper’s Mix® Sensitive?
Each herb in Keeper’s Mix® Sensitive is carefully selected for its active compounds that naturally support your pet’s health and help maintain biological balance:
• Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix® as a coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
• Marshmallow root has been traditionally used to help with digestive problems. This mucilaginous herb helps soothe irritated body tissues and assists gut transit.
• Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your pet’s health.
• Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
• Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion – excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial pet food.
• Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
• German chamomile is well known as a calming herb and also helps maintain balance within the body
How Is Keeper’s Mix® Sensitive Different From The Original Product?
So many pet owners love the visible health benefits of our unique Keeper’s Mix®, so we wanted to develop the concept further with a new formulation that suits even the most sensitive of pets, to ensure that no pet has to miss out on this super supplement! The blend of herbs in this formula adaptation is perfectly balanced to be gentle on the gut and other organs but still provide a powerful hit of nutritional benefits. So, whether it’s a proneness to digestive upsets, having to be careful because of certain medical conditions or just because they are still young, Keeper’s Mix® Sensitive is an ideal choice. The visible benefits are clear to see, with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation, and improved overall health.
Small = <10kg Medium = 10-25kg Large = 25-45kg Giant = >45kg
Give daily. Small dogs & cats 1 measure, medium dogs 2 measures, large dogs 3 measures; giant breeds 4 measures.
Measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoonful. Introduce gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.