We are open for all remote business trading!
We are operating as normal and are open for business, we have had a very busy few weeks but are still ensuring every customer order is given our normal high quality of service.
We occasionally have visitors collecting orders but we are asking now that all orders are placed via our website or by telephone as we are restricting non-urgent visitors at our headquarters.
Unfortunately, due to dog show cancellations our trade stand is currently off the road. We wish all of our dog show friends and customers well and look forward to seeing you all again in the Summer, all being well.
As you would expect from a fully VMD licensed premises which operates to GMP guidelines we have extremely high standards of cleanliness and strict clean down procedures. We are closely monitoring and following UK Government and WHO guidance and ensuring dedicated team are taking the necessary precautions to protect our customers, themselves and their families at this time.
- We will continue to keep running “business as usual” as far as possible
- As always, you can ring or email us for advice and chat to one of our friendly team
- Our social media channels will remain updated, as always, and why not join our Dorwest Facebook group to share pictures of your dogs (who doesn’t love a dog picture) and chat with likeminded people
- We are keeping team morale high and supporting our team in any way we can
- You can be assured extra hygiene measures and procedures are taken in all areas of our business
In our 72 year history Dorwest has weathered spome difficult times, we will ensure we do everything we can to get through this and are thinking of all of our customers and their families at this time. And don’t forget if you are self-isolating and need some advice for your pet you can always give us a call or drop us an email.
If there are any changes to our plans we will post any updates to our social media channels.
We look forward to supporting you and your dogs and cats for many years to come.